7.0.6 is here....

sort of … that’s not how I want to use it though. I primarily use the project window and editors full screen. But, even turning off “always on top” I still get disappearing UI elements and plugins behind the mixer. And, position is still not recovered using workspaces. I randomly get mixers back on monitor 1. Once that happens I have to reset the workspace and set it again. Also, I have been able to get them mixer to work for a few times with the workspace, however even when it recalls on the correct monitor, it moves to some relative position based on the resolution of the monitor, NOT where I anchored it in the workspace.

Now what happens inside these child windows, especially the mixer, is a different story. > :unamused: >
Afaics not even the rack configurations (?) or mixer views (?), these 4 to 8 buttons in the top left corner, get saved with a workspace, all sorts of anomalies regarding the mixer, zoom, size of UI elements, never have seen half as much in previous C7 versions. And the only consistency about them is that there is no easy repro, they come and go randomly.

This was the primary point. Workspaces still don’t recall the internal settings of the mixer. Heck, half the time I still get the mixer back in that goofy compressed view I posted a picture of in another thread. The other part is that the zoom of the workspace is not remembered with the workspace NOR the last used zoom. So, either of two ways that would be useful are NOT how it behaves.

ymm still v, but I doubt it (not directed @ you, JM),
Rhino

No problem even if it was directed at me :slight_smile: