AskNet AG won't take my money... What's up? (SOLVED)

No! I used to have a PayPal account… until they cut me off because I wouldn’t let them have direct access to my bank account! After reading some of the horror stories related to PayPal freezing accounts, over debiting , etc. I decided It was a good idea to limit direct access to my account to just me and my bank! By the way, I use my card for online purchases all the time, and have never had this issue before!

I now understand that the issue happened because of the fraud prevention red flag that happens as the result of an international purchase. Unfortunately AskNet / WorldPay / Bibit 's system will lock you out for 24Hrs if there are three failed attempts to charge your card. There is nothing on the page alerting you to the fact that you will be locked out if this happens! There is however a very prominent button that says “Please Try Again”.

The fact that my bank practices due diligence is okay with me! The fact that Bibit’s system locks out possible fraudsters is also due diligence! The fact that there is no information on the AskNet website about the possible pitfals of the system and what to do to rectify this issue IMO is an easily correctable issue! I’m not suggesting Bibit change their security, but provide an easier source of explanation as to why this issue happens in the first place!

This was absolutely the most irritating online purchase I’ve ever had! My only reason for posting about it here was to see if I was the only one… apparently not Check Here, and to possibly get some help, or even help others with this issue!

I would have just chosen another vender if possible, but I believe AskNet is the only way to purchase upgrades! (Please correct me if i’m wrong).

Thanks for the suggestions!
Al