Logidy foot switch controlling CB7 transport ?

Provided that the footswitch (UMI3, I guess ?) is already installed with its software, I would do the following :

1. Configure your three footswitch buttons with three different CC number in the UMI3 setup panel. I use the following ones with my 2 remote controllers installed :
    Record : CC 119
    Play : CC 118
    Stop : CC 117
    But any other values should theorically work. Try to not use CC numbers used as MIDI generic controls, though. In other words, avoid ones such as CC7 (volume), CC1 (modulation), CC64 (sustain), and so on…

2. Create a new Generic Remote device in the ‘Device setup…’ window. Just keep only three controls (lines) either in the top and the bottom panel. Then…

In the top panel , enter the following values :
Record / Controller / 1 / / 127 / R,
Play / Controller / 1 / / 127 / R,
Stop / Controller / 1 / / 127 / R,
If you want to use a MIDI channel different than 1, then change accordingly the third value of each line.

In the bottom panel :
Record / Command / Transport / Record / P
Play / Command / Transport / Start / P
Stop / Command / Transport / Stop / P

[EDIT : should have mentioned this first ! Set also the ‘MIDI Input’ entry (top of the window) to the correct port. I don’t know what is the MIDI/Audio device that allows you to use MIDI incoming data, but you should have at least one MIDI port available in here. Set also the ‘MIDI Output’ one to ‘Not connected’.]

Do not forget to export to an .xml file of your Generic Remote device just defined, with the ‘Export’ button. This is necessary to make Cubase retrieve it for future sessions. Once done, your footswitch should work as expected…