Artist MC with N6: 1st Impression

You’re talking about an MC Control, not an MC Mix, right?

All I can tell you is that everything is quick and accurate on mine. I’m fully dependent on it these days. Have taken years to really integrate it into my workflow, but it just gets more and more a part of it.

Again, for what it’s worth, do you have a v1 or v2? I actually went through two v1s, one within and one just outside of warranty-- both developed bad screens and the control wheel really sucked. They finally sent me a v2, and it’s been one of the best relationships I’ve ever had. With technology.

It is possible to assign tracks in larger groups than 4, using Layout Assignments. It’s all in the manual. Not the “Quick Start”, but the “User Guide”. Since you mentioned in the other thread that you were not really working through it… that’s how I started, and it made a big difference when I finally caved in and RTFM.

But going back to the “out of alignment” issue you’re having-- that should NOT be happening. And I don’t think you should have had to mess with the EuCon panel-- but I’m not using mine on a PC, so my experience stops there.

Chewy.