50 fps video in CUBASE 7

OK so maybe I wasn’t as clear as I could have been.

As part of editing the music for the video, I have to import the video to sync things up, and sync the export of the audio to the frame boundaries, for import into my NLE.

So, my problem is with the lack of a 50 fps setting in the project setup, as I need to be able to set this in order to import video at that frame rate (as CUBASE rightfully otherwise says there is a mismatch)

My original question (rephrased) is: “Is a frame rate of 50fps, which would allow me to import and display video which was shot at 50fps, supported in cubase? And, if so, how would I acheive this, given that it is not in the project setup menu”

Also, I get no “User Defined frame rate” pick in the frame rate drop down (perhaps this needs the “user definable frame rate” option set in the Transport preferences, but I have not yet had a chance to check that one out)

Thanks everyone for their comments so far - this post in only to clarify my problem, as I was sensing some so misunderstanding (which was probably my fault for posting too simple an explaination)