Cubasis 1.8 - Roadmap

great news, can’t wait for the automation …don’t forget please the midi messages CC/PC/SysEx any roadmap for those ?

Hopefully not as long as the last update timeframe.

Good news, hope the wait no to long as last update

There will be also tempo change option in the same project in one of these release?

As easy as it is to implement Inter-App Audio in Apps like synths, FX and samplers, it takes much more effort and time to implement this new tech in “host” Apps like Cubasis or Auria.
Give Steinberg some slack guys and don’t expect it to happen overnight :wink:
It will happen though :slight_smile:

I regret i bought cubasis mainly because i cannot tweak most of the instruments except attack and release. And when i open pads in micrologue, my ipad mini stutters the sound. I tried keeping it to 16 polyphony, but still same. I had only a piano, bass, strings and a drum kit which all are basic patches… Not insert effects were added. Only reverb send fx in piano alone. But… I didn’t expect this basic setup to get stuttering problems in my ipad mini.

Please anyone help if i missed something.

There should be more tweekable instruments, like able to pitchshift, fine tune an instrument.and even to make an instrument mono poly with legato setting.

@anilnc I have had success running Micrologue from within Audiobus with the buffer set to 512 in Audiobus. Be nice Cubasis had a buffer size option.

[Post deleted by Admin. Reason = repeated]

Hi, thanks. It worked. But this is limitation in ipad mini? The cpu meter in cubasis is crossing 60-75% already. :frowning:

Plase deleoppers, I really wait for the possibility to arrange my hundrets of sound files. let me make folders in Cubasis, as it is possible in Auria for example

+1
Jan

+1

pls add double/half tempo of the recorded the midi file…

thx=)

How long for this update,

hi=)

Is it possible to incorporate the audio Free Warp tool before december?

kinda very important…!

Thx and please try…!!!

“kinda very (?) important”
I think, Steinberg has enough on its plate for at least 3 upgrades by now :wink:
Warp Tool is not really significant enough to make it even into top 4, or until iPad gets enough CPU performance to perform such task…
October 2014 perhaps, with introduction of Quad Core A8x and 4GB of RAM…? Just guessing :wink:

the audio free warp tool is significant for me. I am not talking about tempo warp. I dont care for any trending chart placements either
They dont have to reinvent the wheel, just implement it.
The way to do it is to allow free warp in a temporary offline mode then place the edited result into the project.
There is enough power to accomplish this btw…

anyway, cubasis is an idea sketchpad for later cubase import for me. (when travelling, on the toilet or whatever) this feature would save a lot of workflow killing editing time.
Thanks for your comments though=)

any news for the 1.7 update …this year or it might be prolonged to 2014 or more !

Hi SamerK,
1.7 will be released this year!

Days, weeks, months?