Logidy foot switch controlling CB7 transport ?

I should have been more clear.

With the recorder OFF I noodle at the keyboard until I find a few measures I like. Then I want to hit
RECORD with my foot and capture what I just did.

If, in recording, I blew it, I want to just rewind to where my last RECORD effort had started (avoiding having to place locaters) and pause or stop. Then noodle and practice some more, and then hit RECORD again and capture it recording over the most immediate prior take that had the mistakes, hopefully correctly playing and recording it this time, and the STOP.

And then go on to a next section the same way: noddle and practice, RECORD it, STOP, if its okay then
go on to the next section, if it isn’t, then rewind to where that most recent RECORD had started and
pause while I practice again, then RECORD over it.

So what I will have is a series of 2-4 measure takes that are all correct “keepers”. This saves me time
from having to go back through all the series of 2-4 measures I had recorded (some with mistakes and some that are keepers), and recognize and delete the only the ones that were screwed up.

And the need for doing the feet to do this is if I lift my hands to punch record- even if I used a keyswitch- I have lost the tactile memory of going from one chord voicing to another. I’ve wasted lots of time after I find a sequence I like being distrupted with the mechanics of hand controlled transport commands, and sometimes have lost chord voicings forever or had to spend alot of time trying to find them again. Maybe unnecessary with a better ear or more ear training but…