[music] new song, distant hope

thank you …interesting that you suddenly found this after my critisism of your attidude on another thread, your attidude hear confirms what you are…you are entitled to your opinion of course and I thank you for wasting your time and listening…if you ever post any music I will listen without predjudice or a beligerent attitude…to you this forum is a place to do battle…to me and many others it’s a place to do music…i will not join you in your depressing and ugly game…ps…it pleases me greatly that my music caused you some pain and inspires me to write more music that you can look forward to…I hope you will be a frequent visitor, maybe you’ll post some music.

you may not be aware of this but it is possible to negatively critisize somebodies music politely…just a thought…
because your slamming everybody that has commented on this thread…you certainly know how to make friends and influence people…

you are becoming rather boring on this thread and the other one so i will not bother to respond to any more of the venom dripping from your mouth, or in this case…keyboard… cheerio…