Cubase Elements 7 available

Hello, this is my first post. I have searched this forum (and the internet) for an answer to my question and can find nothing - I am hoping that this forum can assist.

I originally purchased Cubase 6.5 as bundled software when I bought the Steinberg CI1 Audio Interface. I found that I was eligible to upgrade to Cubase 7 Elements using the Grace Period download offer, and I am loving Cubase 7. It is very intuitive and I really want to move to the full version.

I cannot find a way of upgrading myself to the full version from Elements. Can somebody please tell me if this is at all possible, and if so, how I can achieve this?

Many thanks! Kirk.

Youi go to the Steinberg (or any other) shop on www.steinberg.net and choose the upgrade from Cubase elements 7 to Cubase 7 .

Thanks for quick reply…have tried this option, it was the first thing I did.

The downloads available to me on My Steinberg do not include an upgrade to the full version, thus my question. There is an upgrade option for those using Cubase Artist 7, but not Cubase Elements 7. (Or is Elements 7 and Artist 7 the same thing? I didn’t think they were…)

I´m not talking about mySteinberg, I´m talking about the Steinberg online shop. There is án upgrade from Cubase elements 6/7 to Cubase 7 available.

Thanks thinkingcap however I cannot locate anywhere on the link you provided that offers me an upgrade. If you can please copy and paste the exact link that you have found, that would be helpful. I have looked extensively online not just at steinberg.net but other retail sites, and nothing. I appreciate your help.

Where are you located…?

I am in Australia.

Well, then you probably don´t get the same site like me.

Thanks once again…definitely an issue with me being in Australia…I can’t even access that hyperlink…404 page not found error. I will contact Steinberg support directly. Thanks for your trouble.

Perhaps if you rotate the picture 180 …
:laughing:

Hi - are there upgrades price offers from Sequel 3 ?
Thanks

Hi,

This is my first time here in the forum. I am a vocal teacher and i’m trying out the Cubase 7 Elements version to evaluate if it has all the features i need for my classes, one of the most important ones being the Pitch Shift, so i can change the key for some songs. In the specs table it has a yellow check mark (real time). The problem is i can’t find the tool in the trial version or any explanation for the yellow check mark. Does anyone know how it works, if it works at all? Or is it some sort of add on that i will have to buy separate from the license? I find it strange that Steinberg doesn’t explain this anywhere…
Thanks in advance!

Cheers and happy new year!
Ricardo

Hi,
I am new in this forum and I will like to know if anybody can tell me if Cuba’s elements seven is multichannel recording software?
And if it is canine use this program in conjunction with Helix Board, 24u from phonic.
Also is there any manual instruction where will describe how to set up multichannel recording.
Thank you very much.
Daniel

Hello, I have the full version of Cubase, so I don’t know about Elements 7, but I would think that you could go about transposing a song 3 different ways in Cubase.

1. You could use the transpose track, which transposes certain tracks of your choosing to a certain key.
  2. You could process the audio data with the pitch shifting process, which would alter the audio itself.
  3. You could find a free third party plugin that would shift the pitch for you.

But the way what I would use is the transpose track probably.

In reality, if you are just trying to change the pitch of a song, you don’t need a full digital audio workstation software to do that simple task. Just use something like audacity, which is free, and apply the pitch shifting effect to the selected portion of audio (the song).

Wow, thank you so much for that helpfull information! Its crazy how much more you can learn… my sound teacher http://www.record-school.co.il/לימוד-קיובייס-מקצועי-cubase-sound/ is one of the best for sure, but this field is so hugh I keep finding more and more information online.
Thank you my friend

hello

i bought cubase elements 6 (download version)
i used it on my pc.
But now i use MAC OSX 10.9 and i dont have the installer for OSX,
how can i get it by download ? ( i have my reciept and activation code
i want to upgrade for cubase elements 7 also…
thank u
iftah

Hi Friends
Help me my reactivate Cubase is over
how to get a new key friends help me plz

Moderators plz help me reactivations my Elements but 10 reactive is over on my cabinet in steinberg site !! plz help
write me on a tiloukraine@gmail.com

crohde ,
I sent you a private message, i am having some problems with Elements installation, i am getting a message saying HALion Sonic is not available.