Issue using endless knobs with C6 commands... [SOLVED !]

Hi again, Soul-Burn

I think that there is indeed a problem between MIDI Yoke and systems running under a 64 bits OS… Or maybe the MIDI port routing is still wrong, I don’t know.

Still no MIDI Yoke ports appearing in Cubase (6.5.5, the 64 bits version), even after setting the translation map exactly as the four last lines showed in your attachment, restarting my DAW, immediatly launching MIDI-OX then Cubase. FWIW, I also tried with C5.1.1 (again, the 64 bits version) : exactly the same issue.

EDIT : the 64 bits OS is not the problem. The issue comes from whether it’s the 32 bits or 64 bits Cubase version that is used. I tried using C6.5.5, the 32 bits version, this time, and MIDI Yoke ports appear as available ones. But now, Cubase doesn’t record anything related to my knob setted as NRPN incr/decr controller. So, I guess that there is a routing problem left in MIDI-OX.

But, anyway, as I don’t want to use the only 32 bits version of Cubase remaining on my system (would it only be for the memory that BFD2 is taking), I think that there is no solution left involving the MIDI-OX/MIDI Yoke bundle…