Issue using endless knobs with C6 commands... [SOLVED !]

Interesting… And you are right, after a closer look (I was focusing on the NRPN incr/decr issue), soft takeover works, but with an annoying issue : it seems that it no longer works if you reach the zero value of a controller. Things are set as following in my Generic Remote definition flag for the knob involved (set as a normal controller, ch : 8, address : 54, flag : 'R, , ’ in the ‘Device setup’ window) :

K 11 (B3)1767541279

I tried this to control the MIDI fader of the only MIDI track created in my test project. I’m indeed able to move the fader by the knob with soft takeover. But, as soon as I reach the 0 value of it, the fader no longer follows the knob messages and sticks to the ‘Off’ value in the mixer, this, as long as I don’t move ‘manually’ the fader (with the mouse) to a non null value. This is NOT happening if the ‘flags’ value is setted as 1 instead of 9 in the Generic Remote definition file. Strange, but a workaround could be to use the Input Transformer to prevent the controller to reach the 0 value, I guess…

About the support request, no, still no feedback : no mail received, even as a receiving acknowledgement, and no PM here. But I think that Fabio stated somewhere in the C7 forum that there are delays to be expected, since there are a lot of support requests to be processed, these days.

So, I’m patiently waiting. But again, I would also like someone from the Steiny crew to chime in, just to give us his/her thoughts about what has already been stated here concerning Cubase NRPN Incr/Decr support, and also to explain us why the ‘Soft takeover’ feature is neither documented, nor usable with the ‘Device setup’ window UI…