[Feature Request]: Sizing applies resample

Cubase still does not have a resampling function that allows to resample a file to a size I can predefine.

The Moderators devs got it wrong.

I did it explain it pretty clearly what I need.

How can I explain it better? I dont know… Its a mysterious thing …

All I can do explaining is this, and if you cant understand this - I dont know - but then maybe - dunno… (dont want to sound harsh - but all that comes to my mind is: wrong job?)

Clear the page - forget all you know - free your mind - stretch your legs - feel good -
A Sound file appears - Wav for example - doesnt matter - it plays back just fine in the Cubase Sequencer - its a drum loop - already perfectly cutted - just 2 bars in length - but it has not the tempo of the project - so in the project it has a different length (2.3 bars for example) - I dont want to change the project tempo to fit the drumloop - no:

I want it to resample - Tadaaaaa (why resample might some people ask - what has this to do with length? what is this wizardry?)

I want the file after resampling to have a specific length. ← This, this please :confused:

In fact - I only want to use the resample function to give that file a new length. Its the only reason for the resampling.
Example: A file that has the length: 2.3 Bars for example. I want it to resample so it has 2.0 bars. After resampling it has a different pitch - yes, but I want that so…

As of now I always have to resample, zoom in the sequencer to see if the file fits the 2.0 bars, undo the resample, change the numbers a bit, resample, zoom in the sequencer to see if the file fits the 2.0 bars, undo the resample, change the numbers a bit, resample, zoom in the sequencer to see if the file fits the 2.0 bars, undo the resample, change the numbers a bit, resample, zoom in the sequencer to see if the file fits the 2.0 bars, undo the resample, change the numbers a bit, resample, zoom in the sequencer to see if the file fits the 2.0 bars, undo the resample, change the numbers a bit, resample, zoom in the sequencer to see if the file fits the 2.0 bars, undo the resample, change the numbers a bit, resample, zoom in the sequencer to see if the file fits the 2.0 bars, undo the resample, change the numbers a bit, resample…

Is it that hard to understand? I dont think so.

I dont want to use time stretch or pitch shift… (I use time stretch and pitch shift sometimes, for other stuff - its nice thank you yes all is good with them, but yes sometimes I dont want to use them, cause they are heavily interpreting and editing an audio file…)

12 years now… I am waiting…

and doing this kind of stuff in the meanwhile: - YouTube