cubase 7 on a win 8.1!!!

at the begining all go so good, but the mix console explode, i try to resize and the mix console get all the full size he can, I can not shrink it, you can check here. http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9908/nz9n.jpg im not complaining, just telling you first bugs on windows 8.1 next to be fixed, and any new problem i will report. thanks any advice.
-AMD Phenom II X6 1100T processor 3.30Ghz
-16G ram
-Amd Radeon HD5770
-ASUS motherboard M4A89GTD PRO/USB

Not necessarily a Cubase bug. Maybe your GPU’s driver isn’t perfectly compatible with 8.1. You should look into that.

Hi,

Cant suggest anything but can say I’ve had no problems at all with the Windows 8.1 update.

In fact my system seems to be running a lot better now so I don’t think its a Cubase problem!

Jim B

8.1 is fantastic so far. No issues so far

i forget to report at the begining works fine like 5 days, then fail and mixpanel is so bigger and i can´t resize to more small, i check the video driver controller and works fine, and i check the funcionality of the video card and works fine, but the mixcontrol still gigant size and i can´t use well, the question is how i can repair this? the video card is a amd HD5770 there is any issues whit this card to anybody?

Hello,

Did you have to reinstall Cubase 7 (and other VSTs & plugins) after updating Windows 8 to 8.1?

Thanks,
cnk

You don’t have to re-install after 8.1. If you hold down alt and right click on the top bar of the mixer, you will get a new menu item to reset the mixer. Try that.

the alt+right click works fine, thanks for the info, relly apreciated.