Sound On Sound says it all: Too Dark

cubic , if new reasons were being mentioned then there would be something to write about but surely you all must be getting bored with writing the same old complaints over and over again , no new issues just the same old complaints that have been mentioned at least 100 times .
Im happy with c7 , it does what I need it to.
All these posts of the same old things are in my eyes getting rather boring as in the great immortal words of pink Floyd your "running over the same old ground " .
If your not happy with the route Steinberg are trying to take then there are other softwares because now Steinberg are a part of Yamaha I don’t think you and another couple of hundred people complaining are going to make the damn slightest difference . NOW THAT IS THE DOWN SIDE of Steinberg - Yamaha and when the integration happened in 2006 I held my head in my hands knowing it was going downhill but im still here for the ride but when it doesn’t suit me any more im not going to moan till im blue in the face to a major corporation i’ll just spend my money else where .