Sound On Sound says it all: Too Dark

I admit that I’m feeling rather lonely when complaining about all the UI regressions but, sincerely, these are the main reason why I don’t use C7. Alone, the white masked cursor is for me a showstopper : I simply can’t use it without glasses and don’t want to have to wear glasses while being for several hours working with Cubase and all my musical stuff.

So, moaning again and again is the only solution left for me to say to Steiny : ‘Hey, buddy, did you think of all the 53 years old farts who no longer have the eyes that they had twenty years ago ? Please think about it a little further…’. I already tried a PM to Christian Dettner, feature requests, several threads and posts, to a point where I can indeed feel boring. Simply, the UI regressions that I’m experiencing, as a whole, prevents me to use C7 and I DO want to use it. It’s not a stubborn attitude, it’s coming from my experience of C7 against previous versions and what I’m fearing the most is that they could be here to stay.

But who knows ? maybe someone in the product planning department will finally reconsider some of the things I stated, again : so, I don’t give up…

No harm done, G-string, and all the best… :wink: