mastering software

Seige, yes, I have spent more time with it today and I see the light. :slight_smile: It is a very powerful and helpful software tool. I’m off to GC to make the purchase right now. If anybody else is reading this post, I can suggest you do the same. What it can do to a track or a mix is beyond my Steinberg tools and even my Waves tools.

I will also add that the Sound on Sound review of the product makes a point in the first or second paragraph to say that the basic Ozone5 is limited to NOT using the individual plugins. I’m not sure that I totally understand/appreciate this comment because I did not download Ozone5 Advanced. However, I will assume that somehow the various efx within Ozone5 Advanced can have a separate and individual plugin window that can be loaded to a particular track or bus. (??) Cool, I guess, however, I CAN USE THE INDIVIDUAL PLUGINS IN OZONE5 by simply opening Ozone5 and using JUST ONE PLUGIN. Pretty simple thing to do and I have monitored the CPU usage enough to see that within the Ozone5 plugin, each individual plugin has it’s own draw on the computer - it’s not as if the entire range of plugins are turned on when you open it. Um, well you get my point, YOU CAN USE JUST ONE PLUGIN IN OZONE5 if you want.