Feature Request: Create Cycle Marker(s) from Filename(s)

Back to this topic…
After doing ADR now for 4 days in a row with Nuendo (that works like a charm and is veeery fast and reliable tool for me and actors also) Id like to add another nice feature I could see would improve my workflow.
Id love to be able to choose on what lane the next take would be recorded. This way it would be easier to organize recorded material while recording. Move up and Move down functions are great, but still Id love to be able to choose the lane beforehand recording…
And another… Sometimes it is needed to trim start or end of the recording while doing ADR. It has happened to me few times that when doing so I accidentally trim in the same time also cycle markers… Not nice. Some other way to prevent this other than locking marker track would be cool.

It can also be that I have not learned everything and these features are there already. If so please educate me :smiley:

Both these features and the one I previously succested (that would name takes from cycle markers) would improve collaborating with pro tools rigs.

Bye / Tumppi