News and announcement about the next Cubuse 7 update?

Any news or announcement about the next Cubase 7 update going to be release?

I think its more then me that just wonder when… :slight_smile:

I’m amazed how stable DAW Cubase 7 is on Windows 7 x64 in my everyday work. Its really a Top professional product.
Cubase 7 are the one of the best Cubase version that I had the pleasure to work with so far. :wink:

Thanks in advance and for making a outstanding product, Steinberg Team.

Best Regards
Freddie

Yes I agree, it’s quite good…but I want to enjoy all of it so, please finish the few bumps & kinks before moving to a new version! :wink:

…like mixer track lane colors…please!

bump :wink:

We need another round of mixer fixes so I can finally use it.

:laughing: :mrgreen:

Its not that bad… :wink:

It would be great if they solve the MIXER-“keycommands”, so it get recognized globally.
Its very odd and confusing that you need to activate the mixer-view with help of the mouse on example the second-“monitor”, to make it react on the specific keycommands?

Setup a new “option” and make a specific keycommand that make the “MIXER-view” scroll LEFT or RIGHT on all the mixer channels. That would be gold. :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Freddie

And how much $$$?
{‘-’}

You know what would be a great feature? I think it would be awesome if I could see the insert dialog on my 2nd monitor so I can select inserts.

Oh here’s another one … How about when I have two plugins open I can see them both instead of one being buried behind the mixer and require 3 clicks to bring it to the front only to send the one I’m trying to adjust it to into mixer oblivion.

First:
Please fix the Insert handling and remove the hidden mouse-over buttons. If you work a lot with Inserts effects the current style is terrible.

Workflow shouldn’t be depending on where you come in from with your mouse pointer + a timer for the hidden button(s) to show! Buttons bigger than the background insert slot is a terrible way to design something… I really don’t understand. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Steinberg fix this. It WAS good before (I don’t mean that you have to go back - just make the current version better).

Second:
We can’t use plugins on top of the mixer while working in the project window. Those of us who use two or more screens are not happy with this.

I hope it’s more than just a few bug fixes -I’ve paid for a working version of Cubase already.

An updated score editor is my number one priority, followed closely by track freezing.

• 1 !!!

I would like to see always visible On/Bypass/PrePost-Buttons - without the use of any mouse-overs!
and I would like to see values (!)- always visible in every send slot!

Please STOP this mouse-over madness. Now.

:cry: