"POLL" Pay for 7.5 on the way for christmas

Fwiw, I’m not the free beer type, and I would not hesitate to pay for a 7.5 with really useful new features (plugin manager, multitrack wave edit/free warp, multi-out track presets etc - not merely for content, another plugin or eye candy though).
6.5 was a fair deal, with the discount towards the 7 update.
But, and it’s a big but :wink: :
Prior to 7.5 we need a free 7.1 or whatever that really fixes all the major workflow bugs and issues (KC focus, workspace/mixer integration, mixer zoom bugs for me, there are many other legit complaints), finally making it what 7.0 should have been right away, i.e. 6.5 plus the stuff in the “what’s new in 7”, in a reasonably bug free release.
Not 6.5 plus the stuff in the “what’s new in 7” plus “a surprise package of undocumented losses” complete with bug city down to font sizes …
Steinberg, please, get your stuff right this time with 7.1, fix what users desperately need to see fixed and you can count me in for a paid 7.5 a week later or a year later, doesn’t matter.
just my 5 ct,
Rhino

Oh, and as a bonus for all the waiting - can we get back visible muted notes in the drum editor, please ? :confused: