Sound On Sound says it all: Too Dark

JC, is that you?

I was thinking about you just the other day :sunglasses:

However dark Cubase 7 seems, it’s not as dark as Ableton Live 9! I have the light version (came free with M-Audio Oxygen 49 keyboard) and it really is a dull, gray experience, which is why I love Cubase!

I couldn’t care less what a guy who knows what the inside of Darth Vader’s codpiece looks (and smells) like thinks.

Yeah, real tough having to use that grey matter, isn’t it? The problems of the world are being caused by people who don’t think enough. Maybe you should think about that.

Now that sounds to me like the start of a kool song.

/Dm7-5/
JC, is that you?

………/G13-9/.…………/Cm9/
I was thinking about you just the other day.

{‘-’}

Maybe you should think before posting crap like that :unamused:

Mauri.

Maybe like this:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12562494

The next line of course would be: “and how you never really loved me, even though I gave my heart away” :neutral_face:

F*ing beautiful t!
I love this forum.

/Dm7-5/
JC, is that you?

………/G13-9/.…………/Cm9/
I was thinking about you just the other day.

……………………………………………………Fm7……………………Ab/Bb………./Ebmaj7…Fm7…… Gm7…./Am7-5—>D7+5-9/Gm7
The next line of course would be: “and how you never really loved me, even though I …gave my heart a…waaaay”
melody notes.…………………………………Eb…C…Eb…C…Eb…C…Eb…F……Eb.F…G…….G…Ab…Ab…Bb…Bb…C

Anybody else? Jump in here guys!

Too bad we can’t do score/notation directly on our posts. (feature request maybe?)
After all we are musicians right?
Oh well back to the ‘b*tching and complaining’.
{‘-’}

This is classy :sunglasses:

Too painful for me to continue. There’s no unrequited love quite so devastating as an unrequited, non-gay man-love :cry:

:laughing:

Okay, here’s the full version (piano, one take; vocal, several :laughing: )

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12562494

Beautiful, Doug, and clever :slight_smile: !

Mauri.

HA! I’m not totally sure what this was (inside joke?) but the piano was well played and laughter broke out! :laughing:

JC…
JC…
What has become of you?..

Very very very nice.

Mahalo Doug.

Guess we really did hi-jack this thread. To the OP: Ma bad.
{‘-’}

If I recall correctly, Stockholm Syndrome is defined as a mental state where someone feels intense love for someone who is abusive towards them. I’m not sure what city they used to describe a mental state where someone feels immense affection for someone who is sublimely indifferent to them – :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for that t.

Could never figure it before.?

‘THAT’S’ why I got married! :bulb:

‘Coming dear’………………………………… :neutral_face:
{‘-’}

Not nitpicking here, Doug, but Stockholm Syndrome is a mental state whereby in a hostage situation the hostage begins to empathise/sympathise with the views of the hostage taker.

You got the gist of it right :wink: !

Mauri.

Ah yes, correct sir. Well done :sunglasses:

‘Dogs and cats living together’!
‘Real end of the world stuff’!
—murray