This'll change everything 14 nov

Don,t no if it,s soft or hardware related question. This is a really big statement.

On this page you can see a foto what steinberg posted on there website:

This you can also see on the steinberg site: www.steinberg.net

There are a few things that come to mind when seeing this:
It,s probably something that,s will be a game changer or something that will intergrade the iphone and ipad more into desktop realm. Can,t make this statement by it just being a app for the iphone or ipad.

1.Cubase 7.5 with a supporting app for the iphone (to control the software from your iphone).
2.Groove agent 4 with a supporting app for the iphone (to control the software from your iphone).
3.New hardware with a supporting app for the iphone.

why didn’t you just post in the exact same topic below this one ?

None of these change anything as there are gazzillions of apps for controlling DAWs from smartphones/tablets already on the market. The slogan would be “We finally caught up to 2010 on Nov 14th”

True. At the moment I’m using TouchDAW on my tablet.

Which will change, soon. :sunglasses:

The foto shows the upper part of a iphone. It,s got to be something with hard or software in combination with the iphone or ipad or Cubasis 2.0.

Cloud VST Technology, so we can run those CPU hungry VST’s on any device :mrgreen:

That kvr thread is hysterical.

Unless you’re Steve and you’re still running Windows 3.11 on an i286 CPU. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cloud Shmoud! :laughing:

Just give us a bug free Cubase that works. Why I’d want something on a 5 inch screen when i have 2 24s… :unamused:

I feel my wallet being tugged on again. :confused: