KeyCommand Utility - Now Testing Mac Support

Thanks for the test, JM

I just checked this again and indeed, it seems that there is a problem with these, not using them with Cubase (they are regularly recorded in the Key Commands.xml file as the other ones and work when used as key commands with Cubase) but trying to make them appear in Notepoad via a VBScript. Here, these keys are associated to other characters due to the different country layouts. In example, your } is equivalent to my £. The latter work with Cubase, and is recorded as so in the Key Commands.xml file, but is not processed as such (not at all, actually…) by the VBScript.

Will investigate further, but it seems, at first glance that there are 5 shift+key combinations (I didn’t try with Ctrl or Alt, yet…) such as this one, on the right of the keyboard between the letters keys and the Backspace-Return-RightShift block, that are not usable when read in a xml file and/or written in a txt one, via a VBScript. The equivalent of your < and > keys (here, they are . and /) are working as expected, though…