Proper Post EQ

This is one of the little things which I would like to see in Nuendo (as a post-daw) compared to cubase (not saying, that cubase should’nt get one).

I’ve been on many (movie) dubbing sessions on PT, and I never saw anybody inserting just a 4band-eq, or working with a hard-fixed slope. They use the 7band of PT, or the 10band from waves, or or or…
So if Steinberg wants to give us a (like the title of this thread) proper post eq, they should upgrade their channel eq in order to have this one shown on the mixer.

If Steinberg just would generate an extra vst plugin - then I don’t need one.

I’m working on Steinberg since 1996, and never used their channel eq due to the lack in filtering problematic location sound. I always had better third-party ones.
And next to Volume, Pan and Send, EQ is one of the four main features/operations in every single mix! So if Nuendo wants to present a mixing station which should compete with all the major consoles, imo, there’s no way around it. And still: the basic idea of the channel eq is great…

In film-mixing a proper and suitable eq-filter for me is much more important than most of the other features mentioned here (and much more important than having a channel strip tube-saturation or sth like that).