this'll change everything 14 nov

I think what I need is just faster operations within Cubase, less clicking and all that.

A better workflow, not more functionality.

If Steiny is planning anything “i” it will be totally wasted on me. Just fix the damn temperamental, awkward Mix Console.

Mauri.

Ok, we got it. Stuff posted over and over in many threads across the board.

Is it necessary to derail each and every thread with posts like this when there are FR Threads, Issues Reports Threads where this has been posted hundred times? I guess not, as the people in charge read the Forum and we at Support forward the requests and complaints.

This is exactly the disruptive behaviour you can read of in the Forum Rules.

Agreed, although I’m quite sure that these are two different development teams that do not take resources away from each other.

Concerning the “i” stuff, whatever it is that’s coming, if it is an app then it will be released for android too, since this is the market leader. You don’t disregard the market leader, unless you’re affiliated with his competitor. Steinberg is not affiliated with Apple afaik.

WaveLabSis … ? … ?

:smiley:

i know what it is… if u want to know i will tell u tomorrow :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: (evil laugh )

i think the manager is apple fanboy or the apple give them money. it is suicide if it is something with apple, if steinberg keep on holding with apple- the monopoly.

well steinberg made the “Buzz”, but now they are taking a"risk" if this statement not standing par with the actual product or whatever it is… unless they can “get away” with it as word gameplay… :exclamation:

My thoughts on reading this were the use of Apples Passport App to hold the dongle data, then the ad hoc wifi connection to computer makes the phone act as the dongle.

Apple is one brand amongst many. I don’t intend to let Steinberg or anyone else tell me which brand of smart phone I’m supposed to buy. Should this work with iPhone only, then I’d rather change my DAW software in order to get rid of the dongle.

I didn’t mean exclusively, but an option of iDevice users.

Doesn’t seem very likely to me that they’d do such a fuzz with that kind of teaser if it wasn’t something that everybody can use, independently of which smart phone or tablet one has. To announce iDevices-only-goodies in such a way would send a message to the world that Steinberg might be preparing itself to go the Apple-only way, also with Cubase and Nuendo.

Very true, I guess I just wanted to reply and feel part of the gang! :wink:

+1

We have a dongle already…we don’t need another one. :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Freddie

End Mac support…that would change everything for sure…to the better. :slight_smile: :wink:
Disclaimer. Please Mac “fanboys” don’t read! *joke.

Its much better that Steinberg add all their time and skill, programmers focus on the real platform that are made for performance and real work, that all serious users should use, Windows.

No, I don’t hate Mac but if you know all technically components, specifications and how things work let face it:
Mac is overpriced and a expensive PC with a bad bloated operation system that just underperform. Especially when it comes to Audio.

Audio performance are terrible on OSX. Even simple AIFF files is a joke and Audio-core even worse.
If you know the facts and truth no one would buy or recommend a MAC computer for any professional Audio work.

When AIFF were original introduced in 1987-88 it already had spaghetti code that exist even today on OSX. They haven’t even bother under all these years to fix it either?

AIFF: The format first read it in “the code”-------, then their extra spaghetti code are added to revers the code back. Then it read it backward again because the made the code wrong original? How in the earth do you want to work on that kind of system with AUDIO?

And the I-phones, Ipad or new Mac Pro 2013…I don’t even want to go there.

Wave-files are double so fast to read and write without any “spaghetti code” and Windows 7 and 8 are more then 3 times faster and more powerful then OSX system.

Cubase/Nunedo number of Elysia mPressor plugins.

Windows 7 = 125.
OSX =37

*same computer. A dedicated PC computer with its high-quality component would performed even more.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate Mac or trying to tell the world that it sucks, I don’t need to.
Apple do a great job themselves with that one. :wink:

Best Regards
Freddie

+1 :wink:

Best Regards
Freddie

Wow! That is support for sure.

I don’t get why so many complaint on Steinberg all the time? Many here is trying to help both company representatives and all the end users.
Great work Fabio! :smiley:

Best Regards
Freddie

Maybe steinberg wrote a completely new operating system to work with no latency at all and much less cpu resources…
a real DAW real time everything.
That will change everything !!! now i can dust my pentium 3 computer and run it again :blush: :smiley:

or maybe u can connect your instrument/mic to iphone and record else where in the planet to cubase with vst connect !!

Please don’t be absurd!!!

It’s for the Amiga. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:
Another thing that can change everything for me, if Steinberg invent plugin that converts my girlfriends screaming to musical ideas … i Will finally have enough material for an album for every month :mrgreen: