Way To Eternity

Lol, I saw some in-ear earphones for like a thousand dollars on some music store site. Really crazy… I’m just using $20 Sony ones and they don’t sound bad, actually exclude external sounds pretty well with this rubbery sheath compared to old hard plastic kind that I had when I was younger. But the fact remains that you can not master on even headphones, nevermind earbuds because of each ear being exclusive, every mastering guide/engineer tells you that. :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, for composing the sound isn’t that bad but I do miss my $100 Sennheiser headphones. I must say these rubber sheath kind are actually very comfortable and they actually stay in my ears, which the hard plastic kind never did and the bass response is far, far better with these rubber sheath ones. The Sony ones I bought just after writing this have a 5hz to 23khz frequency response. I don’t know what my old hard plastic kind were but the fact that they didn’t fit in my ear properly caused a lot of bass to be lost.

Oh those aren’t hi-hats. They’re from EWQL Stormdrum 2 and they’re things like egg shakers, Vietnamese shakers and rattles etc. But a similar kind of effect, yes. Glad you thought they added a sense of urgency, that was what I was hoping they would do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for listening Ethan.