this'll change everything 14 nov

Maybe steinberg wrote a completely new operating system to work with no latency at all and much less cpu resources…
a real DAW real time everything.
That will change everything !!! now i can dust my pentium 3 computer and run it again :blush: :smiley:

or maybe u can connect your instrument/mic to iphone and record else where in the planet to cubase with vst connect !!

Please don’t be absurd!!!

It’s for the Amiga. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:
Another thing that can change everything for me, if Steinberg invent plugin that converts my girlfriends screaming to musical ideas … i Will finally have enough material for an album for every month :mrgreen:

Cubase on Platforms

Atari – Check

PC – Check

OSX – Check

Amiga – ??

It must be it!!! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well it’s the 14th where I live. Steiny, your turn!

:open_mouth:
The voice from the future!!!

So, what is the change after all?

A little wee came out at that one!!

Holy shite they were right.

Steinberg have returned the Mayan’s

Too bad linking to Youtube is not allowed, there is an amazing song about 2012…

It’s by Therion and it’s called “2012”.

Perhaps they’re adding Android support :bulb:
Only hours to go now…

I have my credit card ready for that case (Cubase iC Pro, of course…).

things never get released before the good old USA wake up otherwise they’ll only start moaning and screaming that they were not the first to download and moan it’s not working as expected :wink:

Yes, as usual the US citizens are prioritized, they also get all the software much, very much, cheaper - and we have to wait for them to wake up before us Europeans (we are far more than the USA, btw…) are able to see whats going on.

Why does everyone think that US americans are more important than anyone else? :imp:

I’m going with some sort of overlay for the computer monitor to control the mixer :slight_smile:

Only the americans do… :astonished: :smiling_imp:

Mauri

Looking more like SNAFU.

I woke up this morning knowing my life would change forever. I’m still waiting to find out how…

They are late again, nothing new about it.