If it was your money?

Thanks Strophoid

That’s Good News—but i don’t understand it yet. I absolutely don’t need a sound card with UR28M you say—great!
i’ll deduct it from the cost of the computer—better computer, no sound card…

Can UR28M fill all functions including normal computer stuff?..Doesn’t a PC have uses of the sound card that can’t be provided by an outboard device like the UR28M? Or does it somehow rely on a PC/interface flow with no problems?
Is there a latency issue?

How much extra $$$ do i have to gain by building a computer with only UR28M—no other sound card, eh?

john

PS: Does anyone know about building computers ( i mean getting a tech at a computer store to assemble the
parts you want )…Seems to me this could be less or more expensive—but instead of wandering from
store to store disappointed by " this one has this, but that one has that " and worrying about a trivial $100 or two
…you get to call the shots about each important specification…and get something really designed for audio purposes.

Instead of a desk top that is powerful, but powerful for Gaming…Gentlemen, let’s not play games here—better to operate a computer designed for music

Thanks to Everyone