OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Cubase 7

Its steinberg. Wavelab also affected by the digital noise. I only have one ear and after cubase did damage to that with mavericks, I then loaded a file in wavelab 8 demo and almost fell off my chair as it blasted my ear again. Its dangerous and it’s not a joke I am certain that if I wasn’t using a laptop speaker at the time I’d have more hearing loss now than I already have, then again, my tinnitus has been much worse since that happened. No other audio app in history is affected, I assume nuendo will have the same problem but I can’t confirm. I haven’t been able to use cubase at for a month now, and obviously I have completely lost any use of my wavelab demo. This has to be priority one to fix. Even avid have already released full compatibility with pro tools. Logic, ableton, studio one, dp, pt, all work properly. That shows you how non standard the steinberg mac osx asio implementation is, because they are the only apps affected. I am talking fact now, not fiction. A class compliant USB audio interface will hurt your ears and speakers in mavericks and cubase and wavelab. Please please be careful.