How do i access the vst instruments from the new mixer?

Yeah not really sure why i bothered replying, you provided the answer straight up Curteye, thanks again!

253 section 8 in c7 , 187 -188 in elements and the basic fact is the information is in the manual even thou you said it wasn’t and seeing that you never mentioned what version you were using are we meant to play a guessing game , try making a signature :wink:

I now perceive.

a C7 manual/C7 Elements manual difference.

On with the show this is it!
{‘-’}

my bad :wink:

My god what a hideous creature you are! Take it easy :slight_smile: In my pdf Operation Manual there is no such thing on pages 187-188…

I said i couldn´t find the info in the manual, i don´t doubt that it´s there, but after searching i couldn´t find it. Still can´t…That´s why i started a topic here…hoping to get some helpful answers from nice people, not some mister-know-it-all-comments by someone who obviously has a need to prove themselves by trying to knock others down.

page 253 if you look , it’s there in plain English ,unless your version of pdf is special :wink: v

I took your word for it when you first posted:

so it doesn’t tell you on page 187 then ?

{‘-’}

Yeah, what i meant was that i still couldn´t find it on pages 187-188 where you told me to look. You get annoyed by people asking questions without reading every word of a new operation manual, i get annoyed by people giving me the wrong info about where to look for the answers, and at the same time being patronising…

and don’t you think it would be helpful for you to give some sort of idea on what version your running ? If someone points you to the manual and points you where to look for it next time don’t you think this is being helpful ???

Would would you refer to the Elements version when it says C7.0.6 in your signature? How could i know that you were refering to the Elements operating manual?

you had no signature so how was I meant to know that you wasn’t using elements or artist ?

How about asking if you didn´t know?

C’mon guys. Drop it.

This is going nowhere.

Let’s make music. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

was just gonna give the dude advice on topic - Sheesh mate the dude only asked for help, is the response necessary? are we not mature humans?

knutvega , im glad u got yo answer.

Lock this one.

Grrrrrrrr!

:laughing:

Priceless!!! I laughs when I read this thread. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hilarious funny…come on guys…two pages?..are you for real? :laughing: :laughing:
No wait I found it…on page 9642 haha… :mrgreen:

You made my day! :smiley:

Best Regards
Freddie

No…the fun just started…I’m all set, I have pop corn now…let it be an another “time vampire!” :laughing:

From time to time, I think manuals will be updated. At least once I have found myself looking at info that was not there last time I looked or which had moved. Although it is acceptable to look here for that quick fix saving a half hour in the manual to explain what button to push I find a passing relationship with it helps a lot. Also helps with these misunderstandings. Maybe a heads up PM to each other will help dissipate the heat a bit and create a new friendship.

Hello all,

I am closing the thread.

Best regards,
GN