If it was your money?

Hi John!
I see this getting more and more confusing. Perhaps its better that I perhaps explain myself little further.

This will be the best advice you gonna get! :slight_smile:
If you are newbie or just starting out, has no or very little experience, Rookie with DAW, software’s, hardware Synths, mixing, audio engineering etc… my first recommendations still stand:

DON’T BUY ANYTHING!!! SAVE your money!

Use and learn the things you already got. Cubase comes already with many Synths, compressor, FXs and EQ learn them first before you even consider buy anything. In a couple of years you can consider buy other things. Hey, even Cubase 7 is even to advance for a rookie if you ask me. :wink:

But if you ask my professional thoughts of the Top-Professional products like NI or Spectrasonics, sure, hell yeah great products. :smiley:

---------------------> But NI, Spectrasonics, Waves, Soft Tube, Nomad factory, Melodyne etc… all this software’s are aim for the Professional or Semi-Professional users or those that have the vast experience already. Not newbie or rookie.

I’m not saying you need to be brain surgery to use them but you need to know synths and programing’s, filters, and basic fundamentals and understanding and have the experience “how” to program, produce and mixing to benefit from those products.

Its like a newbie that haven’t drive or have a “drivers-licenses” to drive.
You don’t start by putting them in a sport car like a Ferrari, do you?

Same with this. :wink:

Conclusions. Don’t buy anything, save your money, use what you have already and learn that!

Best Regards
Freddie