Komplete VSTi (or similar ??)

Hi folks,

i really do appreciate the advice given by members of this forum in helping me decide which VSTi(s) to purchase for my needs. i have since looked around and enquired online to various supliers but everyone says something different (and obviously i am dealing with SALESMEN here !!). But anyway, i do now have a much clearer idea of what i am lookin for.

So, i came up with a fairly small handful which slightly exceed my budget of around 500GBP, but i think it would be worth paying the extra. i just wondered if anyone on here has had any experience of these following products ?? They are all from the ‘TIME-SPACE UK’ website. As you can see, i am now really looking for INDIVIDUAL DEDICATED VSTi’s instead of ‘multi instrumental packages’. i thought long and hard about the Kontakt and Komplete packages and while they do sound very good and are moderately priced, there is so much on there which i would never use etc.

i think the two i like best (from the demonstrations etc) are the vir2 MOJO HORNS and the PROJECT SAM ORCHESTRAL ESSENTIALS.

Thanks very much indeed in advance for any kind help offered. If i can narrow my choices even further then i have a few more ‘tech specific’ questions that i will definately need expert help with.

Best,

Paul Seaman

VSL (Special Edition) Collection :-

Project SAM Orchestral Essentials :-

Vir2 Mojo Horns :-

Garritan Brass (3rd Edition) :-

Chris Hein Best Service :-