Audio & midi not lining up

Hi

I also in this situation that a every nute get different delay its not just in chord its in just each nute on the melody

But I do not understand something , is there some people here that do not encounter in this problem at all ?
And if all get this problem how you dill with that ?
Its hard to just move the melody end sit it in the start of the bar Because some nute would be late and some sooner

My solution is to just find the sweetspot and get to the hole track delay like -2 to the midi track before record to audio and is still be delay but not to much somtimes one nute get 40 sample and some get 113,80,70 And so on but the range stay between 40-120 sample …and It’s not all steady Each device need to get his timing end check from time to time to see if the timing still the same…hope if its help or somebody have outer solutions …

And I dont think its related to external tools the fact that it happens even without external recording just midi to midi sooo i think its or in the daw or in the soundcard and i check this on cubase 6.5,7,3 logic, ableton, repear ,flstudio… Its happen in alll… I try xp,win7,osx try to play with the bios setting but not update … No happen
Disbale filter, midi emulate direct windows midi and all the stufff…
Please tell me if it happen to all people or is just for some people