Cubasis 1.8 - Roadmap

Yes, that why we need it for IAA…

Screenshot of Cubasis 1.7 please :wink:

Merci bien j’ai hâte de voir ça !

The new feature list is quite disappointing.

No automation or anything…

Audiocopy and Audiobus work just fine for me.

Let’s hope for 1.8 this year.

It seems, unfortunately, Cubasis is going to develop in a very slow pace.

I think… the iPad remains a toy until full volume and MIDI cc automation arrives.

THEN… it will be fun to start to create things while away from the studio.

Roll on 1.8 then…!

More tweakable instruments and scale tuning keyboard PLEASE…

No more synths, please :wink: Now it’s time for sampling devices. How about a full featured multi sampler and a step-sequenced drum sampler?

Cubasis 1.7 is now available!
Also, please make sure to check out our new app “Nanologue”:

Playing with both right now, THANKS!

ST

Maybe a sampler for Christmas?

Thanks Crohde and team! I appreciate all of the work you guys have been doing!!! :slight_smile:

I like the Nanologue, nice work steinberg. Thanks.

Would the great developers at Steinberg be open to adding sidechain compression in Cubasis 1.8?

Cubase users are quite a demanding bunch (I am too :wink:) and I look forward to future developments, but I need to say a very big ‘Thank You’ Steinberg to join the constant list of user requests.

The implementation of IAA (and Audiobus) have been very high standard and the usability of Cubasis is by far the best on iOS. Thanks for the free synth too :slight_smile:

I totally agree, Audiobus is nice, but the implementation of IAA takes usability to a whole new level, very close to having real VST/AudioUnit instruments. Now we just need all the other developers to add IAA support as we’ll and it will be REALLY fun.

Yessss, now the time is right for a sampling device with multisampling, filters and modulation. For iPad Air i hope the limit of 64 voices has to be deleted! :smiley:

YES! Sampler, please…

ST

@crohde it would be nice and also a blessing if you Guys could do a proper VST Groove Agent One drum app. This is a area that is really lacking on the iOS music platform.

【VariAudio-pitch & warp】please
and the sampler ,like [beatmaker2]

A better instruments with more tweaking options and tuning keyboard according to scales.