Three thingies that could help... (Windows only, sorry...)

Hope that it will help some of you as much as they do, here… Three VBScript that do the following :

1. CubaseKC103 : a key commands viewer for your setup that display them all in a Notepad window. I managed to make them all appear more or less in one window, using Notepad, mainly because it uses almost no resources, with less than 2 Mb used.

2. CubaseRC124 : a generic remote settings and Quick controls viewer. This one works only for Quick controls settings and Generic Remote definitions that are actually saved in an XML file, using the ‘Export’ button of the ‘Device setup’ window.

3. CubasePS104 : a preferences saving tool that saves all your preferences and, after this, launch Cubase. This could help in case of a crash (yes, it happens…), as the saved preferences from the previous session could then be retrieved and pasted in their relevent location again.

Actually, all these are updates of the following threads or posts that I did a while ago :

which are no longer relevent : I changed several things, since…

See the ReadMe.txt file of each of them for the usage and eventual limitations. All these are based on a CubaseprefsPath.ini file which points to the preferences path of the Cubase version that is involved. The main purpose of this is to be able to display settings or save preferences of each and every Cubase versions that you might have installed on your system.

Feel free to report back any issue, using them…
CubaseKC103.zip (6.01 KB)
CubaseRC124.zip (6.29 KB)
CubasePS104.zip (3.29 KB)

more utilities!

Yeah, I like those… Downloading right now. Thank you!

Mike.

Thanks a lot!

excellent stuff! key command list will be very useful for me. Thanks very much!

Any chance of getting an update to these scripts?
win10.png