Speculation: Cubase 7.5 OR 8.0 @ mps?

freeeeeeze??? :open_mouth:

Oh man … please be multi-out/multi-track type presets … please please please …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Duke Nukem 3D! Oh wait…that was eventually released after, like, 30 years of development.

So I buy my PS4 of wait ?

bounce where ever you want it ???

Almost the exact words my wife used last night! :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

ROFLMAO!! :laughing: :sunglasses:

i hope it should be the sequel 4. and a big update for high level,maybe equal to ableton or traktor

The link to the MPS thing has that “Making Notes” blog associated with it, maybe its that scoring application they’ve been writing about?

But our good friend from Hawaii curteye did say it best… we’ve been wrong on the speculation before, so we’ll likely be wrong again.

It’s still fun to speculate though… the Duke Nukem’ remarks were great. If you really want a video game in your Music app get SugarBytes VSTi “Cyclop” it has a Space Invaders like Game built into it (see attached):

that would be heaven…

and don’t mention bounce in place, i’m in a public place and may collapse… :stuck_out_tongue:

…the more I read - I think it´s Sequel 4

Yes.

Why not.

(no C 7.5 on the way. sorry.)

:unamused:

This is my prediction based on past Cubase dot 5 releases:

It will be called C7.5.

The release will still be basically C7 in terms of look and feel with three or four rehashes of existing features touted as “new” or “improved” to create the illusion that these improvements are so compelling and revolutionary that you won’t feel all that burned for plunking down the usual $100+ upgrade fee.

Some current C7 bugs will be addressed….but at the same time, some new ones will be introduced.

The one item that has garnered the most traction on these boards begging an overhaul: the mixer, will basically remain unaddressed…until C8.

Within hours after release, the board will be filled with download speed and installation issues. Within days, a litany of complaints, bug reports and feature suggestions from the power users and gushing compliments from fan-boys, will take precedence.

Buyers remorse will set in for some…publicly announcing that they will roll back to C7.0.6 until C7.5 gets fixed and/or threaten to switch to some other DAW.

Others will dutifully pass through a 12 step program until reaching the last step:

Acceptance.

We’ll see…

Ha! I’m still on 6.5 because of 7’s state :smiley:

Going out on a limb here.

‘GM4’ and it will be ‘killer’.

{‘-’}

What is GM4?

Ma bad!

I meant ‘GA4’.
(Groove Agent)

{‘-’}

There has been a long GA4 thread that was initiated by Steinberg awhile back. That’s why it was thrown on the table as a possibility.

I’ll guess at “Cubase 7.5, seamlessly incorporating GA4 as a C7 standard instrument”. :wink:

By that I mean that GA4 will be included as part of Cubase 7/8

Yep,
I think it´s Groove Agent 4. It’s about time for an Update…
From the Groove Agent product page:

“Groove Agent is currently not available for sale. Please have a little patience until the next iteration of Groove Agent is brought to completion”.

That does mean a lot.

According to that: NO Cubase 7.5 !