Cubase Artist 6/7 Comparison (help?)

Hi guys,

i just installed my new Cubase Artist 7 (upgrade from Artist 6) into my PC and have some questions please.

The package comes with CD’s containing HALion Sonic and HALion SE. i have both of these already (from Artist 6) on my PC so just to check the obvious, i am assuming i do not need to re-install them ??

i loaded the Cubase Artist 7 CD into my PC, followed all the prompts and it installed in less than 5 x minutes, no problem. However, i can’t seem to FIND it anywhere and have no idea where it may have put it ?? i have never done a upgrade before so maybe i have done something wrong in the installation process ?? i have left Artist 6 on my PC because someome (on here) suggested i do so just incase my old projects (of the past 2 x years) do play in Artist 7 version. Also, last year i downloaded the 28 x day trial Cubase 7 FULL and still have it on my PC. Not sure if that is causing any conflictions ??

And lastly, i registered the new product onto my e-Lisencer (ie with the Activation Code) and also in my ‘My Steinberg’ online account. Whilst there i noticed another one called ‘Soft e-Licenser’ and i do not know what this is ?? Therefore at present i have nothing whatsoever registered to it. Does this matter please ??

USB-eLicenser: 1178305 64F619 eLicenser name OK

Products on this eLicenser: Cubase Artist 7, Groove Agent 3 and 6 other products

Show details

Registered Product Activation Code

23/11/2013 Cubase Artist 7
23/04/2012 MP3 Upgrade Patch
20/04/2012 HALion Sonic
20/04/2012 Sequel Content Set R’n’B
20/04/2012 VST Sound Loop Set Urban
20/04/2012 Sequel Content Set Smooth House
20/04/2012 Sequel Content Set Electronic Dance
20/04/2012 Groove Agent 3

Soft-eLicenser: 3889137272 1A9162E613 eLicenser name OK

No products found on this eLicenser