Cubase Artist 6/7 Comparison (help?)

Thanks Strophoid,

If the artist 7 license shows on your USB elicenser then it’s fine. The soft licenser is only used for LE/AI/Elements versions of Cubase so if it’s empty that’s fine.

i had no idea what the Soft Licenser was for. Yes, all my products are registered to my USB eLicenser so i will just leave everything as it is.

I’m not at my DAW now, but I guess there should be a shortcut to Cubase on your desktop/in your start menu now. It might be called Cubase 7 instead of Cubase Artist 7.

Yes, i thought it would automatically create a desktop shortcut. What i think has happened (if this makes sense) is that it has overwritten everything which was CUBASE 7 (the FULL trial version) and and left Artist 6 untouched. All my Cubase 7 Trial data has totally vanished !! When i click on the icon which was titled ‘Cubase 7 Trial’ (and is still titled ‘Cubase 7 Trial’) it opens up Artist 7. So what i am saying is, Artist 6 remains as was, but the TRIAL version of Cubase 7 FULL has now disappeared and been replaced be Artist 7.

Else look for it in the folder where you installed Cubase to, it should be there. > :wink:

Thanks, let me know what you think…

Pauk