1.7 bug

Hey there, first post for me on this board.

Firstly, love the app, easily my favourite daw to work with on iOS platform.

Unfortunately at the weekend I saw the update available and decided to install the iOS 7 firmware purely as IAA seemed like a god send for apps to talk to each other. Gotta be honest, massively regretting the decision now for the reasons posted by “crabman”

I am also having massive glitches with opening certain project files to find half of my tracks are unusable, I’m not exaggerating either. Started a new project, laid a drum track down pasted from iMPC, looped on a 16, routed sunrizer in using AB, recorded midi events to control sunrizer (literally 3 channels being used) and for some reason after bouncing the synth from midi my original drum track changed into something quite different?? Totally out the blue changed the waveform, not even a rehashed version of my original drum track, just some random wav file???
Also huge lagging issues, crackling, distortion, just generally very buggy glitches?

Please help us out with a bug fix, I’ve been promoting your software to students for a while now, latest lesson was all about iOS being a genuine tool for production in the future (as it is already) and I looked a little foolish with cubasis giving me the issues I have listed above.

I’m running an iPad2 64GB on 7.03, hope this is of some help :wink: