If it was your money?

As far as sound containment is concerned i am very, very, very interested in recording a treatable lead vocal…very, very interested in recording a treatable acoustic guitar…and very interested in “everything else” but maybe not so much…My room is my living space: a small cubicle bachelor pad…with a door to the bathroom and a hallway leading to the exit door—it’s claustrophobic down there, tight…i will burlap that
space to hell to get my dry vocal sound—( i can’t let ambiance dictate the vocal art—vocals being number one in
any " song "…and the treatment of the vocal is part of the vocalist’s signature) …and to get a dry acoustic guitar sound—number one also, eh ?..what else is there for me?..nothing, it’s all into the interface or
controller from here…

Oh! will it be so bad to mix down with Monitors in a mostly untreated room?..Maybe i’m wrong—one has to be a failure in some way…besides, i’ll use a variety of sources for playback, each one of the valid in the world of people listening to music…

So yeah, people who walk into my room will instantly find themselves in a vocal booth…and a potato festival.