1.7 bug

I may have also found a bug!

I am using Cubasis on my iPad2 (32gb) and recently I have noticed a couple of odd things:

1. When I save a project, the filesize is much larger than I would expect and when I open it in Audio Mastering and look at the Waveform I can see lots of empty space at the end of it (this has happened on 3 different projects now, all created from an empty template. It even happens when I freeze a midi track. Once it has frozen the track length has increased with lots of emptiness (my latest 140 bar tune frozen tracks extended the length to 358 bars!)

2. I used some low key kick drums from my midi keyboard (below C1), triggering the AM Pop kit in Cubasis but when I went to the midi edit screen/piano roll, I could not get the screen to scroll down below C1 to C0 so I had to transpose the track up an octave in order to edit my notes and then transpose it back down again!

Anyone else seen these things?

EDIT: Here is a dropbox link to a simple 4-bar project with a midi drum track, played from Cubasis pads but I still can’t scroll below C1 on the Midi Edit screen.
Also, I imagine the extra length of the frozen track is to capture any fx trail but if you mixdown and export to Audioshare or Audio Mastering and look at the waveform you will see the amount of empty space at the end of the track is even longer and the amount of extra space increases with the length of the actual track.