7.5 at last.

After 2 hours, just one word: impressed :slight_smile:

yep!.. been waiting for 10 years to be able to hide tracks in the arranger page… this is a special day for me :slight_smile:

Hi Xtigma,

click on the name of the Instrument, a pop-up window will open where you can change the instrument. You have to select “No VST Instrument” to remove the one selected.

Regards

That’s great Steve! Have any of your issues related to instability been fixed now that you’ve installed?

thanks!.. not sure how I missed that! :slight_smile:

Don’t lose faith cmaffia! The traffic in our website is indeed overwhelming, but you will get your chance soon enough. I just got through myself, and after adding it to the cart, the rest runs smoothly :smiley:

Regards

This is a joke. I can’t even get to the product page. Nice job on the release, as usual. All the hype for this nonsense. SB couldn’t close an umbrella with a full set of instructions. How many times does there have to be server issues on a release before they correct the situation? Laughing-stock are the only words I have. :unamused:

Damn it’s just LIFE…deal with it!!!

I don’t know how some of you people ever get any work done though all your complaining!

Everything went smooth…I just installed and loaded the project I’ve been editing. So far looking really nice!

Hi to all just get C7.5.Its an 900mb exe file.Is this included Halion Sonic SE new files?or its another download?
Thank you

There are 2 downloads…one for Cubase, the other for Halion SE 2 content

Thanks Adam,but where is the link for SE 2 content?

After purchase you should see 4 download buttons - 2 are MAC and 2 are Windows

I´ve got the grace period update and I see a single 6gb download…

it stopped downloading after 3.6gb and now I can´t get it to download again…better go and have lunch

Gna gna gna

I’m sorry but… how the h3ll have you managed to DL ?

I’m constantly referred to my local distributors… :unamused:

Funny how brave you are behind yer mom’s computer screen. :wink:

So guys, how is it going ?

What about :

• video files reading ?
  • 3rd party plugins ?
  • old projects ?
  • cpu load ?

Hi, witch is the best way to install 7.5 from 7.0.6 on a Mac (Mavericks)? *thx

Everything seems fine so far. It will prpbably take a while to properly evaluate things like CPU and ASIO perforance, but it seems to be working very well.

Regarding the new GrooveAgent 4se: could someone test, if it is now possible to assign samples via a dropdown list (like in Padshop), or do you still have to painfully drag’n’drop them from media bay? And is sample layering possible?