7.5 at last.

Gna gna gna

I’m sorry but… how the h3ll have you managed to DL ?

I’m constantly referred to my local distributors… :unamused:

Funny how brave you are behind yer mom’s computer screen. :wink:

So guys, how is it going ?

What about :

• video files reading ?
  • 3rd party plugins ?
  • old projects ?
  • cpu load ?

Hi, witch is the best way to install 7.5 from 7.0.6 on a Mac (Mavericks)? *thx

Everything seems fine so far. It will prpbably take a while to properly evaluate things like CPU and ASIO perforance, but it seems to be working very well.

Regarding the new GrooveAgent 4se: could someone test, if it is now possible to assign samples via a dropdown list (like in Padshop), or do you still have to painfully drag’n’drop them from media bay? And is sample layering possible?

What about plugins hiding behind the MC?

Now there is no download link for 7.5… I click on Download, 7.5 and no link. Only the PDF :cry:

Me too…

I got the Mac installer link but it failed. Now I tried (just for curiosity) to
download the PC version, and it still fails toward the end of download. Problem is, when it’s failed the link disappears from the shop.steinberg.net download page… and the original link gives a 403 error.

Please make the download link public, nobody’s gonna steal Cubase 7.5 without the license anyway :smiley:

You should have recieved an email with download links

I received a mail pointing me to shop.steinberg.net, with download links indeed, but only the files I didnt download yet ( Halion Sonic 2 ) , Cubase 7.5 installer links are not displayed anymore…

Cant load 1/2 my synths … can’t load my old songs … Track Presets don’t retain Routing … i give up don’t they test this stuff at all ???

Steinbergs Final Joke …Ho ho F… Ho ho

If I have plugins open, and I click F3, the mixer comes to the front, covering the plugins. Is that what you mean?

Yes. So bad.

Edit: I started downloading the Cubase installer twice, and second downloader pointed me to another server. Now I’m downloading in 60-70 MBit/s!! :slight_smile:

actually, this seems to be working correctly so far. I’m only doing it on my laptop though. I need to get at it with multi-monitors to confirm. But so far the Z Order is working well on my laptop.

why is every thing eating my ram …

Can you elaborate ? Which synths can’t you load ? What do you mean by “i can’t load my old songs” ?

You have to reconfigure your VST paths. Cubase 7.5 is a separate install from previous versions, so you’ll also have to reconfigure your preferences. Thankfully, you can have both versions opened side by side. This makes it easy to copy your preferences and plugin paths, which I prefer doing than copying preference files (just seems a safer way to me).

I also had to re-register (not really, actually) my iLok EWQL Spaces plugin, but it was super quick. You may see a pop up window come up as you load a project if you happen to have this particular plugin. This may also be the case with a few others iLok plugins, but it only took a few clicks to get it going again. No big deal.

So far, all I can say is that C7.5 is THE BEST Cubase I have used thus far. The new features are awesome and the new look a noticeable improvement from previous versions. Cubase looks more professional now, IMO. Still too early to call it, but I’m really liking what I see. It’s been very stable with heavy projects as well. No complaints yet.