7.5 at last.

hey guy i got the software … backed up my Mac … ran the installer went with the default settings…

i can’t load any of my old songs … my template loaded once i saved it and reloaded it to yet another crash and my plugs won’t stop Screaming for more memory …

ill reinstall to where ? another directory and point it at my plugin folder …

and i bet its the same again …

I didn’t get a download link via Email and when I go to the site to get upgrade it’s no link only PDF to manual. Is I’m looking in the way place ?

had a problem with eLicenser, had to restore computer to previous date because the elicenser software gave me an error and wouldn’t update no matter what. After restore, I updated eLicenser software and THEN reinstalled Cubase 7, then C7.5 and now it works like a charm :sunglasses:

I like the new layout of the project window with the configuration options, it’s now like the mixconsole which is nice. Clicking the Mixconsole still makes the plugin disappear though, and we should be able to colorcode the background of the channels like the tracks.

New VST rack is nice but I find it confusing between instruments tracks and rack instruments, there’s more clicks than before overall to get to the rack instruments and create one.

Still learning this version but so far nice job Steinberg.

Scary :open_mouth:

Flavor4Daze wrote:I didn’t get a download link via Email and when I go to the site to get upgrade it’s no link only PDF to manual. Is I’m looking in the way place ?

same here :confused: :confused:Been 90 minutes no activation or download link email. Only Paypal receipt. :open_mouth:

you bet! I sh!t my pants, never happened to me before, took me 1 hour to install but now it’s fine. :laughing:

Installation and download was a breeze. Only had to add a couple of VST paths and import the keyboard shortcuts …
Loving it so far …

@abyss. Have you tried the safe start mode? Often, after the updates, if Cubase uses the preferences from an older version, it can cause problems.
HTH
J.L.

OMG IM SO FREAKING STUPID …

OWE STEINBERG HUGE APPLOLOGY >… S O R R Y S T E I N B E R G > :cry:

THOU SHALL UNCLICK THE 32Bit mode …

its working its fantastic … thank god for that

Bah humbug! Six hours and four broken downloads later, no comment !!!

OK so, as Steinberg support is unable to answer me. Could anybody give me a link for the mac installer ? ( mine is expired)
I bought the update, so it’s totally legit.
Thanks in advance to the nice user who will share a link with me :wink:

RP

All seems good here.

By the way, installing C7.5 does not delete C7.0.6.

C7.0.6 still functions normally so you can return at will. :smiley:

So far, very nice! Thanks Steinberg.

No eLicenser problems ? Anyone ?

I had one. I recommend installing the latest elicenser version before upgrading to C7.5

Well going into C7.5 more deeply, I have to say thank you steinberg: tab to transients, playlists, sampler, multi output instrument tracks… all requested from the users, Steinberg do listen to customers! I’m glad to be on this boat.

Worked like a charm here…At first when clicking on the downloadlinks right after purchase got through i hade an estimated dl time of 5 hours… stopped downloading and went for the confirmation email of the purchase and i got all 4 files under 20 minutes… If it doesn’t work staright away, stop DL wait a few seconds and try again… worked here.

I was so sure multiple outputs would be saved with the VST intruments… but… no cigar? Have to investigate a little more.

7.5 has a lot more “snap” to it… and no bugs yet :smiley:

No, not the slightest here… think i can say it’s safe to upgrade

Cannot download here. What is going on? I got the Installer in 1 hour. HSE2 got stucked at 15%, re downloading now, estimated 12 hours to complete!!! What is that? Steinberg moved back to modem connection??? So slow… It was never like this before.
Are there any mirrors to download from?

Can somebody put HSE2 on Dropbox, pls? Steinberg server speed is impossible. Thnx.

I can’t download too. Steinberg folks are probably home since 5 pm .
I’m going to give up trying and wait for tomorrow.
You should do the same thing :slight_smile: