7.5 at last.

OK so, as Steinberg support is unable to answer me. Could anybody give me a link for the mac installer ? ( mine is expired)
I bought the update, so it’s totally legit.
Thanks in advance to the nice user who will share a link with me :wink:

RP

All seems good here.

By the way, installing C7.5 does not delete C7.0.6.

C7.0.6 still functions normally so you can return at will. :smiley:

So far, very nice! Thanks Steinberg.

No eLicenser problems ? Anyone ?

I had one. I recommend installing the latest elicenser version before upgrading to C7.5

Well going into C7.5 more deeply, I have to say thank you steinberg: tab to transients, playlists, sampler, multi output instrument tracks… all requested from the users, Steinberg do listen to customers! I’m glad to be on this boat.

Worked like a charm here…At first when clicking on the downloadlinks right after purchase got through i hade an estimated dl time of 5 hours… stopped downloading and went for the confirmation email of the purchase and i got all 4 files under 20 minutes… If it doesn’t work staright away, stop DL wait a few seconds and try again… worked here.

I was so sure multiple outputs would be saved with the VST intruments… but… no cigar? Have to investigate a little more.

7.5 has a lot more “snap” to it… and no bugs yet :smiley:

No, not the slightest here… think i can say it’s safe to upgrade

Cannot download here. What is going on? I got the Installer in 1 hour. HSE2 got stucked at 15%, re downloading now, estimated 12 hours to complete!!! What is that? Steinberg moved back to modem connection??? So slow… It was never like this before.
Are there any mirrors to download from?

Can somebody put HSE2 on Dropbox, pls? Steinberg server speed is impossible. Thnx.

I can’t download too. Steinberg folks are probably home since 5 pm .
I’m going to give up trying and wait for tomorrow.
You should do the same thing :slight_smile:

It appears to me that the plugins stay on top when you’re in the project windows (where before I thought it would disappear behind the console) but when you work in the console the plugin goes behind the mix console still.

Also…the always on top utility no longer works in 7.5 so that will have to be updated I’d you truly want plugins to,stay on top at all times.

It’s nice to see that there were tons of complaints before the release and now that It’s out, most of the complaints are about the download problem … people seems to be enjoying 7.5 way more than they thought they would :wink:

My 7.0.6 projects loaded just fine, this is also the first time I didn’t have to redo all of my VST inputs and outputs when I upgraded!! Kudos Steinberg!!

The update is looking GREAT.

Nicely done. And on such a short < 3 month cycle. I could get used to this.

I am a bit disappointed that the “Versions” feature is effectively useless to me, but how can one be upset with something they didn’t even know was planned. :smiley:

I mean, I use automation on almost every track, and would rarely have a situation where a different set of notes (different “version”) would somehow work with one set of automation. If it did happen, it would be random luck and would not be something I could plan on for doing project-wide “version switching.”

For me, I think the “Visibility” feature will be coming to the rescue, in this regard. A sorta poor-man’s “Versions.”

So many other great improvements to explore, too.

Cheers.

Yes, the new features are quite welcome. Glad to see development and innovation never stops at Steinberg, and can’t wait to see what they’re cooking up for version 8!

I have a question.

Does the content of Halion Sonic SE2 install automatically when C7.5 is installed?

Or do I have to initiate this separately (from within the HALion_Sonic_SE_2_Installer_win.zip download).

By the way, I have full versions of Halion Sonic and Halion5, so maybe there’s redundancy. All the same, I’d like any new sound content that’s SE2 specific.

happy to say we now have a ‘sampler’ - Padshop Pro, a PROPER drum sampler - GASE4 , a collection of STRONG synths and FX.

i can see me going native plugins on alot of my productions in the near future, which will certainly help with on-line collaborations.

so happy right now !!!

I’m Crying, 5 time i tried to buy Update to 7.5, but it’s imposible. Somebody have a same problem?

Thanks

Only had a little bit of time to work with it today – so far, I am very impressed! Thank you Steinberg! This finally feels “polished” – now I just hope it is stable. :slight_smile:

Groove Agent is a SERIOUS Battery 4 contender.

I might have to learn Media Bay though. hmmm.

Agree, it is always good to have some decent native options, like Magneto built in!!
How often can you decide to have 3 different tapes on HHs? Not until it’s this flexible :slight_smile: