7.5 at last.

Just manually copied some preferences over from the 7.06 folder and that seems to have worked work OK for the time being, though not the window sets.

A few annoying little things, the insistence to register every time it’s launched, taking ages to launch and then freezes continually until PC is rebooted, hopefully that’s something to do with the plugin paths, it certainly doesn’t like Steinbergs Dacota and has frozen there a few times, shame that, it’s a golden oldy like me lol - maybe they’ll update that in time as they did with Plex and others, it’s ever such a useful and beautiful instrument to use, don’t want to loose that if i can help it!

Having a few problems loading 7.06 projects in, it keeps insisting that a number of the Kontakt libraries are “Not installed on this machine” so run Kontakt, re-add the libraries via the browsers tabs and away to go, hopefully that will iron itself out as the vst paths are all checked properly.All the other instruments from complete are loading and working OK apart from NI Reaktor which is telling me I need to update it to the current version in order to load in the synths, though IT IS the current version lol - NI Support here I come!

So far every plugin is loading ok (other than Dacota synth, though the send/inserts on the MC are a bit slow and clunky to appear when clicked on, seems like they were back on 7.0xx ?

Like wise, the asio Input/Output seems to like getting lost and having to be re-routed in control room and MC. It’s a Sonic Core DSP Audio System which is set at 96kz. It’s bi-directional optical light pipe with with SPDIF word clock every project through to the Roland VMC Rack mount Stage Box/Computer and then piped up to the actual mix desk which of course is total recall, so loading up ever project is really annoying as its 32 bi directional optical channels and word clock on SPDIF from the system. It’s a rock solid system its just works, flawlessly normally, so guess I just have to get in there and reset master/slave to resync over the word clock, Its is more like installing a new DAW with 7.5 so in that sense it’s not just an update so I know what needs do to be done to get everything locked so not expecting many issues doing that.

East West all working, again a bit slow loading, maybe a rescan will sort all these little niggles out, haven’t allowed any time for the new distractions yet, just wanna get it launching and loading projects smoothly and reliably before delving into all the other features.

In general, it’s nice update, well worth the 41 UK £ so no complaints in that area, a bargain really just for the project page updates, let alone the new synths, though i don’t need or use them much. I’d Say, its gonna be a lot of fun getting my own samples and kicks loaded into in due course.

I like it but haven’t really got into anything other than the initial install and a few quick trials. Will probably leave it at that now until the new i7 is assembled over the weekend on which it’s going to be living for some years I hope !!!

Haven’t loaded the HS2 soundsets in yet either but at least it’s finding all the other purchased collections in full which is brilliant !

Time to sleep it off now or i’ll and up with a digital hangover in the tomorrow ! :laughing: