If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

Of course many people show up here when things go wrong,
So here’s a thread to show that you like the 7.5 update. (And drop an unavoidable complaint)

I Like it, :slight_smile: apart from the fact that it broke the Mackie Control usage for the time being. Well, it installs besides 7.5 so switching back and forth is easy.

Edit: The Mackie Control turns out not to be broken but actually was improved beyond recognition. All’s good now

+1

+1

+1

+1

Love it, actually. Besides all the great new features, just so happen to fix a nagging issue I was having.

+1 Loving it so far, and not a single (new) problem yet.

+1

The unavoidable complaint you’ve asked for: grid lines don’t show up in sample editor when warping. All the rest seems very good so far!

+1

As far as I can say it seems to be a great update!

Well done, Steinberg!

+1 Copied my templates folder from C7 to C7.5 and everything worked exactly as my C7 plus the new features. I was even ballsy enough to run a 5 hour session right after i updated and I had NO issues whatsoever. I don’t understand the bitch fest that is this forum sometimes. It’s $49. I pay much more for ONE plugin sometimes. These updates are worth it FOR ME. Knock on wood, 7.5 has not disappointed.

+1 - good update …

Happy customer. At last…

+1 Nice update.

+1 :smiley:

+1.

+1

+1

+1 Great update, seems to run smoother with osx 10.9 (mavericks)

+1

So far, so good. Cursor width being my only complaint.

+1

Bought, installed, totally love it so far!

Track visibility might very well be the most useful workflow feature in a decade… I am totally addicted already. :smiley:

+1
Good job Steinberg!