If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1 :smiley:

+1…as smooth as butter here :smiley:

+1
Nice job.

+1

I’ve been able to open old projects and new ones with no problems.

Feels a bit more stable too. Good stuff

+1

+1

light hiccup at the start but all loaded and ready to go tonight!!

Jim B

+1

The usual false starts with 3rd party plugins and prefs, but sorted itself out. A timely release, core-oriented, strategic step forward for a reasonable price.

+1

Rapid download, smooth install, nothing missing, all preferences have been carried from 7 to 7.5.
Excellent work, chaps, well done.

+1

+1

Never before purchased an update on the first day but went for it! Easy purchase, download, and install. It automatically was set for 32-bit, my Firestudio, and Faderport! All instruments and plugins are right there so far, even HSO 16. Older iMac, everything looks great, sounds great!

+1

+1 :slight_smile:

Excellent Update! Carry on Steinberg! :smiley:

+1 :mrgreen:

+1. Wonderful update! No issues yet. Conversely, it seems to be running more smoothly than 7.06 for me.

I’m also grateful Steinberg kept it affordable. Thanks!

+1

wicked update . loving the visibility sync

+1

+1

Being able to finally save a multi out VSTi like drums in a trackpreset… and that it actually works is almost worth a +2

I haven’t used Cubase 7 for a couple of months just because i were so frustrated with all the crappy 7.0x re-fixes on re-fixes they were cramming out… worst experience ever in my 20+ years as a loyal Cubase user

7.5 just “feels” right… and now it actually looks like they’re on to something here and hopefully they will add more useful stuff from now on. Go Steiny!

+1,
no probs so far, I’ll give it some stick tomorrow.

+1. Uninstalled 7.0.6 right after quick test of 7.5 :slight_smile: