If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

Excellent Update! Carry on Steinberg! :smiley:

+1 :mrgreen:

+1. Wonderful update! No issues yet. Conversely, it seems to be running more smoothly than 7.06 for me.

I’m also grateful Steinberg kept it affordable. Thanks!

+1

wicked update . loving the visibility sync

+1

+1

Being able to finally save a multi out VSTi like drums in a trackpreset… and that it actually works is almost worth a +2

I haven’t used Cubase 7 for a couple of months just because i were so frustrated with all the crappy 7.0x re-fixes on re-fixes they were cramming out… worst experience ever in my 20+ years as a loyal Cubase user

7.5 just “feels” right… and now it actually looks like they’re on to something here and hopefully they will add more useful stuff from now on. Go Steiny!

+1,
no probs so far, I’ll give it some stick tomorrow.

+1. Uninstalled 7.0.6 right after quick test of 7.5 :slight_smile:

+1. Supersmooth.

+1 :smiley:

Been spending some time getting my head around the new Groove agent, Halion SE and the other enhancements and have to say, really liking it. Everything seems slicker and, touch wood, haven’t had a single hang on exit so far :slight_smile:

Great update :smiley:

+1

+2

Cubase 7.5 is my baby momma to two new tracks!

+1

+1

In addition to the cool new features, I really like the minor tweaks to the overall look. Looks better without the gradients. Not like it bothered me before but now it really looks sleek.

+1 So far so good crosses fingers

Loading seems faster, and the GUI looks more retro.

updated 1h ago… so far looks very good update. :stuck_out_tongue:
startup seems to be faster(didn’t compare project loading time yet )
overall nice and useful features. looks and feels better :slight_smile:

+1

+1
Very good update. IMO much better than going from 6.5 to 7.0. New Groove Agent is terrific, just beyond expectations.

+1

Love it!

+1

+1 - except for the dongle is still hanging off my laptop