Cubase 7.5 Download / Box / Online Store

So I ordered a box version of Cubase 7 (update from 6.5). It came in the mail back in November and I set it aside because I am still working on a major project using 6.5 on my Windows 7 desktop. Well, I thought I would update version 6.5 that I have on my MacBook Pro so I could get familiar with version 7 before doing a major update on on my Windows machine. I updated the license to Cubase 7.5 and low and behold… I can not use Cubase 6.5 on my Windows machine anymore. Great… Might as well take the plunge into 7 then and work my way through the project. Well… I can’t even install Cubase 7 on my Windows machine because it is not connected to the internet. My Window 7 desktop has never ever been connected to the internet. Why in the world would Steinberg do this??? There’s a reason why I ordered the box version… I have super slow internet and it takes for ever to down load stuff… Then… I can’t even use Cubase 6.5 on the desktop anymore. It says I need to activate 6.5 again over the internet!!! What the hell??? Now I can’t do anything… this is a load of crap for people who actually pay for their software… This is total BS. I was still able to use Cubase SX 3, Cubase 5 and Cubase 6.5 with the license I had. Now it only shows Cubase 7.5. This is a load of crap.