HS2-SE content ?

Hi john springate,

no, I’m not saying that. What I’m saying is that you have to download 2 files from your shop account. The Cubase 7.5 and the HSSE 2 Content.

Regards

thank you Luis hope this solves the problem

Just in case, if for some reason you can’t find nor use the download from your shop account, you can also download it from our website:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_75.html

All the best

Ive found the link already from your topic-Many thanks

Will HalionSonicSE’s TRIP Engine install and work WITHOUT the library, I am more interested in experimenting on a computer with a small SSD at the moment before i make changes to main PC.

thanks

Hi Majic,

no it won’t.

Regards

What about the other way around? Does the HALion Sonic Content disc that comes with v7.5 include everything from the one that came with v7? i.e. do I need to retain the the v7 one, in case that a reinstall is required, or is is superfluous.

Hi Svenne,

when you say disc, do you mean an actual physical disc? If that’s the case, then yes, it includes everything from the older version as well. I’m not sure about the updater though…

Regards

so i would need to install the library in order to use and/or edit the patches.

i actually forgot you cannot loads samples or extensively edit patches in HSSE

thanks

This is becoming a bit complicated. As far as v7 is concerned i refer to the physical disk. However, when it comes to v7.5, Helge Vogt states in the announcement:

Am I to interpret your reply as; the 3.5GB disc that comes with the boxed version includes the legacy data, but you’re not sure about the downloadable “45201_DVD5_HALSonic_SE_Content_2.iso” (3.44GB) file? This is important, as it will be one deciding factor in whether I am to buy the boxed or download version.

By the way, the content disc is included in the box, the application installer is not!?! Isn’t it usually the other way around?

Am I right in assuming that, if I decide to buy from the Steinberg Shop, that the iso:s available here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_75.html
are sufficient, and that no further downloads are required?

Another question has come up aswell. on page 37 in the New Features pdf document, it is stated:

The first three are included with the install. “VST Connect SE” is not! Where can I find this pdf file?

Hi Svenne,

I have asked, and double asked to make sure. The HSSE Content is a full content, if you buy the download update, if you buy the box version, if you download it from our website, if you are grace period eligible… it is always a full content.

Hope this helps!

Regards

hi,

does anyone know where the HSSE4 content is installed on my PC? i have a few kits missing samples, like anna hop kit, banger fc etc, some presets are there but its asking for the wave files or vstsound file location.

thanks for any help

Tony

It surely does. Thanks for your effort.

Would it be too much to ask you to help with the location of the “VST Connect SE 2” pdf manual aswell?

I ran the installer, got trip in the drop down menu in HSE and a list of presets in the browser, click on them and they don’t load! Seems it’s cant find the vst sound files, but neither can I lol where should they be? Seem to remember this happening with the other sound sets, really frustrating because I can’t remember how resolved it!

Hi Svenne,

you will find a ? symbol on the lower right corner of the VST Connect SE 2’s interface that opens the manual.

Regards

Hi Outsounder,

did you install it for “All users”? Have you already tried a Quick Rescan Disk on the MediaBay?

Regards

Ah-ha! So that’s where the little bugger was hiding. Inside the VST Connect SE 2 plug-in. Thanx Luis.

If you have halion 5 already, do not install the hse 2 content! You will lose your halion 5 content, at least I did along with a few others.

I solved my issues with the content when I found the HS-SE in the synth folder, I was trying to load the sounds into the old HS 64 bit! :slight_smile: